Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

92-96 Ford Truck Tether Anchor Retrofit

Hi folks,

I want to add some tether anchors to my 1992 Ford F150 supercab. I'm aware of the R7C program, however my local dealer said they couldn't find any parts for it and they weren't sure if they'd be able to do it, even if they have the parts.

I was able to find the parts online and figured I'd just do it myself. My question is, does anyone know where to install the anchors in the back of the cab wall? I didn't see any drill hole dimples when I looked behind the seat back, or in the wall itself. If anyone has a truck within this year range, would you be able to share a picture with me that shows where the anchors are installed?

Thank you in advance!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads