Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unregistered

Subaru ascent and Honda Pilot.

I currently have a Subaru legacy 2016 and have a Nuna pippa (infant), diono (borrowed and a year from expiration, also not a fan) forward facing five year old and a Clek fllo just turned three year old reverse. I also own a britax click tight advocate. Since I would like to have the possibility of being able to drive an extra passenger if needed and our lease is up I am looking for a new car. I really like Subaru and started looking into the ascent. Would that car be feasible or it would be two hard to get someone in the back seat or otherwise put three across. Also would need to be able to in the further do two reverse convertibles and a booster. Followed by a booster and one forward facing convertible and one in reverse. Any thoughts and if not what about the pilot. I really like all wheel drive.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads