Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Best RF seat for Sienna

What's your favorite RF seat for a captains chair in the second row of a 2013 Sienna? Baby is currently 16lbs and 26". He's 5 months and seems to like being high enough to see outside. Budget is negotiable, but would prefer not to spend $500. I just tried a Radian and it's to hard to adjust the straps. Thanks!
    DD1 - 10yo, 70lbs, 53" 2013 Parkway SG or Turbobooster
    DD2 - 8yo, 65lbs, 52" Turbobooster
    DD3 - 6yo, 45lbs, 44" 2013 Parkway SGL or Turbobooster
    DS - Due March 2019

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Best RF seat for Sienna

I've really liked my Graco Extend2Fit in my 2016 Sienna. I have been using it for about 2 years now. It sit on a base so my almost 3 year old can see out the window. The only real drawback to the one I have is there is very steep recline if you forward face before 40 pounds.

Moderator - CPS Technician

Re: Best RF seat for Sienna

We have a rental Sienna rightnow with a RF Nuna Rava and it’s working great. Really I expect that any RF seat will function in this position like it would in pretty much any car - no special concerns. (Radians are known for sometimes being difficult to adjust in general, it seems to depend on the Radian more than the vehicle.) Check out the recommended seats list on carseatblog to get ideas of convertible seats to try. Recommended seats
    Cutie #1 (13 years) 5-stepping
    Cutie #2 (10 years) riding in a Safety 1st Incognito

Cutie #3 (7 years) riding in a Chicco KidFit
    Cutie #4 (6 years) riding in a Frontier
    Cutie #5 (3 years) riding in a Nuna Rava