RF convertible in 2015 Nissan Juke?

U

Unregistered

Hi! Can anyone offer advice on a convertible car seat for a Nissan Juke? DS is 8 months old, roughly 24lbs and probably around 31in at this point. DH and I are both 6'2". We're currently using a Graco 35 Click Connect and kiddo is just too big and heavy and it's a real hassle trying to get him in and out. Looking to switch to a convertible (obviously RF for now), but would ideally like something that gives the passenger a little more leg room as the Graco currently has my husband's knees in the dash.

I've seen the Combi Coccoro recommended, but I'm confused on possible RF weight limits.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I wouldn't get the Coccoro for such a tall little guy. The 36"/33 pound limits would be very very short lived for you.

I'd look at the Graco Extend2Fit or Graco Sequel/Sequence, or the Safety 1st Grow and Go EX Air. They're very compact because they can sit quite upright, and they are very tall. The Extend2Fit and Safety 1st rear face to 50 pounds. The Sequel/Sequence rear face to 40 pounds. The Gracos will last longer forward facing by torso height.

Wendy

U

Unregistered

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I needed to hear about the height/weight limits. And none of those other options were on our radar! I really appreciate your help!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC