Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    FamilyOfThree

Where to find 360 rotating car seat in the US?

Hi there,

Me and my wife own a 2013 Volkswagen Beetle (2 doors) and we are looking for a 360 rotating car seat for our new born. We have looked into several websites but no luck so far. Do rotating car seats get sold in the US? Could you please help us to identify what models are available in the US (and maybe a link to a US website)? All the ones we have seen so far are only available in Europe and we are running out of ideas at the moment.

Thank you so much in advance!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPST Instructor wendytthomas's Avatar

Re: Where to find 360 rotating car seat in the US?

There aren't any for sale in the US.

Why not a rear facing only seat for right now? You could just click the baby's seat into the base?

Wendy
    wendy, cpst-i mom to
    piper, 7/26/02, 62", 108#, seatbelt, driving her own car
    laine 9/16/09, 54", 96#, Nuna Aaces, Diono Solana 2
    in my husband's 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser, my 2017 Volvo XC90, and big sister's 2016 Honda Civic
    https://www.car-seat.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1353&dateline=1552329  785