Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

installation of attachment for car seat

I have an older car. Where, in Las Vegas, can I get my car fitted to accept a front-facing car seat?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: installation of attachment for car seat

Top tethers can be retrofitted in some older model vehicles. Can you tell us the make model and year of your car?

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: installation of attachment for car seat

Quote Originally Posted by DogznKatz View Post
    Top tethers can be retrofitted in some older model vehicles. Can you tell us the make model and year of your car?
    Yes, please reply with this info and I can help. Also the age and weight of your child and your carseat. I'm located in Vegas.

5. Thank You from: