Question Replacement seat for Clek Foonf

snack

Hi everyone!

My daughter is 4. She has been rear facing in a Clek Foonf. Unfortunately, I was rear ended two days ago and will need to purchase a replacement seat for her.

I planned to turn her forward once the weather improved and so this seems the ideal time to investigate alternatives. Can anyone make a suggestion for a replacement seat? I am thinking we no longer need a convertible and there may be a better harness-to-booster option.

The seat will be installed in a middle row captain’s seat in a 2014 Traverse. And she is not big for her age and likely won’t be able average in height or weight; she is 10th %ile for both, short torsoed and long legged.

Thank you in advance for your help. It is much appreciated!

Eta - ha! I hadn’t realized I still had a signature! DDs 1 & 2 are now 10 and 11. Off to update...

Last edited:
ADS

aporthole

I’d check out the Chicco MyFit and the Graco Atlas. The MyFit is a bit plusher and has a belt lock-off for nice installs, but the Altas is a nice budget-friendly option.

N

Nicki

Hi everyone!

My daughter is 4. She has been rear facing in a Clek Foonf. Unfortunately, I was rear ended two days ago and will need to purchase a replacement seat for her.

I planned to turn her forward once the weather improved and so this seems the ideal time to investigate alternatives. Can anyone make a suggestion for a replacement seat? I am thinking we no longer need a convertible and there may be a better harness-to-booster option.

The seat will be installed in a middle row captain’s seat in a 2014 Traverse. And she is not big for her age and likely won’t be able average in height or weight; she is 10th %ile for both, short torsoed and long legged.

Thank you in advance for your help. It is much appreciated!

Eta - ha! I hadn’t realized I still had a signature! DDs 1 & 2 are now 10 and 11. Off to update...
Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but can I ask what you went with? I have the same vehicle and having the hardest time finding a ff convertible seat to fit the second row bucket seat.

Thanks!!

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but can I ask what you went with? I have the same vehicle and having the hardest time finding a ff convertible seat to fit the second row bucket seat.

Thanks!!
What issues are you having with the vehicle seat? Is it the head restraint? If so, the Graco Nautilus SnugLock may be one to try.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC