Question Rf 2003 mustang

U

Unregistered

I will have a 2003 mustang soon and need help figuring out if I'll be able to get a graco size4me to fit rf. Kiddo I nanny is newly 2, 30 ish lbs and maybe 34ish inches. I prefer to keep her rf until she maxes out the graco. I have a cosco scenera next that I can still use for a limited time as well, but she maybe has an inch or so of torso growth before outgrowing it. If I absolutely HAVE to I will forward face her in the graco or a cosco finale once she's outgrown the NEXT,but I'm really hoping I can make the graco work while still have room for a passenger(usually my friend who is 5'8").

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I cannot say for sure without seeing this in person, unfortunately. The 4Ever can be installed more upright for older RF kids, so that should help. I'd think there is a reasonable chance it will fit in the middle with the front seats moved forward slightly, or on the passenger side with the passenger seat moved up a bit more. Unfortunately, Mustang rear seats are not the roomiest. Though not idea, forward-facing at 2 years and 30 lbs. is an acceptable alternative if the 4Ever does not work at the most upright angle allowed by the indicator.

Laceyann51

The mustang has 2 rear seats, so no middle seat. I dont have the 4ever and havent had the chance to ever install one(though it is the seat her mom has), but ive been able to install my size4me in most spaces ive had the next, in 4 or 5 different cars(and actually was easier for me to get a good install with the size4me most times). Really trying to avoid ff, but if I cant make the size4me work when she outgrown the next rf I guess I'll have to. I forgot to add in the original that I also have a evenflo sureride, which is very unlikely to fit rf. I really only need a carseat installed 3 days a week and wont usually have another adult passenger with me,but there's always that slim chance I may have to. I'm unsure how to post pictures on here(if its even possible), but can find stock photos of the back seat if it helps.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC