Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Low profile booster w/armrests?

My oldest is 10.5 and just started using her Safety 1st incognito full time. Prior to the switch, she was in a Diono Monterey backless, but just recently she declared that it sits too high so we made the switch to the incognito. She is a lot more comfy in the incognito, but she has mentioned a few times that would be more comfortable in something with armrests. Since she is the eldest of four kids, I am fine with purchasing another booster as I know that it can and will be passed down once DD 5 steps. However, I'm drawing a blank on what to get.

Does anybody know of a booster available in Canada that sits quite low on the vehicle seat and has armrests? It must have a 60"+ height limit, as DD is just a few cm shy of 57".

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads