Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ezonpro Vest in Rental Car

We are a family of four planning our vacation for the summer and are renting a minivan. We’ll be doing a lot of driving but don’t know what to do about our daughter who is in an Ezonpro Vest. Has anyone got any experience using one in a rental car?

We have it setup in our cars, but we had a mechanic fix it in properly. I looked at the Ezonpro website but I’m struggling to understand how it will work because we can't switch out the fixings in our cars into the rental car. I know you can rent car seats from rental companies, so do rental cars have the fixing points for seats installed? I phoned the rental company but they say we’ll only know the exact vehicle when we get there so I can’t look online for manuals or information.

Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads