Regretting not using my Husky today....

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
We went for a nice sunday drive in the minivan... dh driving, me in front px seat, leah rf in rn 65 behind driver, good family friend (big guy, makes our van look like a clown car...) in px captain's chair pushed to center, and my little angels in the third row in their Recaro Starts. I swear if they leaned out of their boosters any more, dh was going to reach back and whack them in the head, and he could have easily reached...grrrrrrr.

Next time we *have* to (and i emphasize the HAVE to, not the CHOOSE to, lol) all ride together, that Husky is going in and that 10 yo is going in it... :mad:

I almost put the baby in the third row next to her sister, but it was too much hassle to get the Roundabout RF back there and her into it, KWIM?

Anyway, the fall leaves were still fairly pretty in the shenandoah valley :)

ADS

scatterbunny

LOL--the shoulderbelt lockoffs on the Starts don't keep your kids contained? Hayley hasn't DARED move out of position in the Start yet. Though I've been really clamping that belt tight; she's had red marks on her shoulder/collarbone more than once. :eek: :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I think that was the problem, I sort of, um... didn't use them :eek: (and come to think of it, he leaned SO far out of position, I think his retractor should have locked... maybe I'd better make sure that belt works... :rolleyes:)

scatterbunny

:ROTFLMAO: Hayley's been asking to ride in the BG because "the Graco one hurts my shoulder!" (She keeps getting Recaro and Graco confused :p ) I told her that we have a choice to bypass the lockoff on the Start, but I would only do it if I felt like she would sit still in it and not lean out of place. I love having the option to use it, or not.

lovinwaves

hehe, we call our van the "Air (insert our last name here)"

Dh would have said something to the effect of..

"Children this your captain speaking..if I catch you leaning forward or to the side one more time I will land this aircraft immediately and have you exit." :p

Julie, You da boss applesauce *whip*

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC