Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Stroller

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Stroller

Anyone can help?
    I called airchina and they said only umbrella stroller can bring to the gate ? Is that true ? Because someone from the customer service emailed and said its foldable stroller ????? I dont want to bring my normal stroller and cant take to airplane
    Anyone been through this situation ? I will fight from Los Angeles to BJ and then BJ to Vietnam
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads