Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carseat Crazy

New Vehicle Recs?

Currently we have the dreaded Grand Caravan (2008). Because of this, my 2 girls in the back are in HBBs, the middle row we can use LBBs. We're expecting in March, so we'll be adding a RF seat soon, which I want in the middle row for accessibility. So my question is - anyone have a recommendation for a vehicle that would fit 3 boosters, and probably soon a couple of 5-steppers AND a RF seat? Bonus if it's an 8-seater so they can invite friends. MUST have AWD or 4WD and handle well in snow (I've heard the newer Odesseys aren't great with snow.)

My first thought was a Sienna, but I don't have any experience with those. Are they good? Any model years to avoid? We've always had a minivan, so I don't know if there are other options that would be good.

Thanks!
    DD1 - 10yo, 70lbs, 53" 2013 Parkway SG or Turbobooster
    DD2 - 8yo, 65lbs, 52" Turbobooster
    DD3 - 6yo, 45lbs, 44" 2013 Parkway SGL or Turbobooster
    DS - Due March 2019

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads