Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Maxi Cosi Rodifix question

I've read that the Rodifix is one of the narrowest boosters and good for three across. However, measurements I've seen online put it at about 21" at the shoulders. Are the sides at all flexible? I feel like photos I've seen online with it installed in a three across scenario have the wings somewhat compressed. I can't find this seat in any local stores to look at in person, so input is really appreciated! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Maxi Cosi Rodifix question

Yes, the side wings are fairly flexible. They are designed to expand outward as the headwings raise higher but they still have some flex to them. They can be compressed to about 18.5-19 inches at the widest point if needed.

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: Maxi Cosi Rodifix question

Another narrow booster is the Peg Perego Viaggio Flex 120. https://carseatblog.com/compare/high-back-boosters/