Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Canada Help me choose new seats please!

We drive both an Ď06 Dodge Grand Caravan and a Ď04 GMC Sierra crew cab. Currently in the van but will be switching back to the truck soon.
    I have a 4.5 yo (40 lbs) FF in a diono radian rxt, 3 yo (26 lbs) RF in a diono radian rxt, and a 13 mo (22 lbs) RF in a Graco Snugride 30. Iím unsure on heights but will check ASAP.
    I need to get my youngest into a new seat in the next few weeks since heís about 1.5Ē from the top of the shell in his infant seat. Should I be getting him a new seat or switch my oldest to a harnessed booster and put him in her radian (RF of course)? I want to keep my oldest harnessed as long as possible so have looked at the Britax frontier but have heard it doesnít fit well in the Grand Caravan and havenít found much info on fit in the Sierra.
    Which seats would you recommend? Weíll mostly be using the GMC Sierra except for long trips.
    Also, Iím in Canada. Cannot try seats in my vehicles as we live in a super small town and donít have access to any stores that will allow us to try seats

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads