Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

6 kids 2013 Odyssey. Suggestions wanted

Ok, we are expecting our 6th later this year. Have a 2013 odyssey. Here are ages of kids and seats available

10 y/o 60 lbs 4’8” harmony booster
    9 y/o 68 lbs 4’8” backless turbo booster
    6 y/o 47 lbs hB turbo booster
    4 y/o 38 lbs ff radian rxt (expires in 6/2019)
    18 mth old RF graco size4me
    New baby coming in 2-3 months.

Have chicco infant seat available for new baby. Have another graco size4me and another radian rxt ( also expires in 6/2019). Have 4 bubble bums ( don’t know how that happened) a couple of harmony backless boosters, and an evenflo infant seat that expires in 7/2019.

Anyone want to help me configure this?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: 6 kids 2013 Odyssey. Suggestions wanted

I have a 2013 Odyssey, so I’ll play.

3rd row: FF 4 year old in either a Radian or a Size4Me, whichever works better, passenger side; one of the older 2 center in a Harmony; 6 year old driver side in the TB.

2nd row: toddler in whichever captains chair you prefer; Keyfit in +1; other backless booster kid in the captains chair that needs to tumble.

This only works until the baby outgrows the Keyfit, of course. Hopefully that works more than 5 months for you—my Keyfit baby was extraordinarily long!

CPS Fanatic

Re: 6 kids 2013 Odyssey. Suggestions wanted

Oh, and a high back Amp might work better than the Turbobooster, if you’re open to a new purchase at all.