3 boosters across

dmpmercury

Time sure flies. I came on here years ago trying to find good seats for my now older kids. I have a Jetta Wagon and using advice on here on what seats puzzle well and going to toys r us and trying seats I have not had issues fitting 3 seats across including 3 rear facing seats and various combos of rear or foward facing seats and boosters. My youngest child took the longest to be ready for a booster but she is ready now and will outgrow her seat soon. My two older kids are in low back boosters. They are gracos turbo boosters and we have an evenflo amp high back. They do not fit well 3 across and I think those are narrow boosters. Are there boosters that puzzle together better? Also how can I try them now that there is no toys r us. Do other stores let you do that? Target did not let me back in the day.

Kids are almost 12 and about 53 inches and a little over 60 pounds, almost 10 and about 51 inches and 60 pounds and almost 8 and about 47 inches and still under 50 pounds.

Last edited:
ADS

dmpmercury

I was reading on another thread about the incognito. It sounds like that might be a good option. Are they available in any store so I can make sure it works? I wonder if I should get two and have my youngest use a high back graco.

flutie128

I have not seen the incognito in any stores near me. I know BuyBuyBaby lets you try seats in your car if you have that store near you. You can order the incognito from Walmart.com and then return in store if it doesn't work.

jjordan

Incognito is great! Better for bigger kids because it doesn't have a shoulder belt positioner (and has a 60 pound minimum weight). There are other backless options that are narrower than what you have too. We have a Cosco Topside that works great for my kid who is a little too light for the Incognito. I think the Incognito has been available from Home Depot lately... You might be able to order online and return in store there, not sure!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC