Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

3 across 2011 Subaru Forester

I'd love to find a solution to fitting 2 boosters seats and an infant seat in the back of my 2011 Forester. I have 7 yr old twins (roughly 4ft tall and 45lbs) and a 9 month old. I don't have an issue buying all new seats if needed, ut I'll still list what I current have.

- Chicco Keyfit 30
    - EvenFlo Amp high back boosters (2)
    - Radian R100 (2)
    - miFold (1) (Kids and wife hate it)

Thanks in Advance

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Re: 3 across 2011 Subaru Forester

Hi! Have you tried the 2 Evenflo Amps with the KeyFit yet? That would be my first suggestion since those are 3 of the narrowest seats.

Re: 3 across 2011 Subaru Forester

I've tried it, but it didn't quite work from what I remember. The 2011 Forester bench seats comes up and at the edge of the seat.