which Britax?

Lesajo

BRU closing sale still has some Britax. Looking for Gma seat for use just several times a year. They had a Blvd. for $227, Advocate for $263, and Marathon for $203. Those prices seemed a bit high, but I think may have just come down another 10%. Having a seat with no thread harness is very important. I expect any of these will be the last seat to buy before booster. When GD gets to that point, brother will be ready for this seat anyway. Purchasing for first grandchild - more to surely follow. Currently own infant seat and Coccoro. DD uses Graco 4Ever now, and they really like it. Wondering if the deals really aren't worth it and if I should just get a less expensive seat.

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

These prices are for the ClickTight seats? I would probably go with the Boulevard because it has the headwings without the extra width the Advocate has outside the shell. That way you might have more flexibility if you need multiple seats in your vehicle in the future.

cookie123

The Boulevard will last longer height wise than the Marathon. Stats and age of child in question? Have you shopped around? Those prices don't seem fantastic.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC