Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Guesty

Canada Convertible seat for 2014 Impreza

Hello!

I don't suspect that my little one will be moving into a convertible seat for a little while yet, but I'm hoping to come up with a list of options that will work so we can begin saving up.

We have a 2013 Subaru Impreza hatchback and little one is 2 months old and in about the 55th percentile for weight and 90th percentile in height. He's currently in an Uppababy Mesa which we love, but it takes up a ton of room in our vehicle and nobody can safely sit in the front passenger seat. Does anybody know of a convertible seat that has a smaller footprint than the Mesa? Our ideal seat would be very comfy as he grows, long lasting, easy to install, clean and move between vehicles. Budget is not an issue - we have time to put money aside and are willing to spend whatever we need to if it can be used for the next 5 years or so.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Convertible seat for 2014 Impreza

I really like the Graco Extend 2 Fit which I believe is in Canada and it fit in the back of our Subaru Outback and we are tall. Once your little one is over 3 months old it can be fairly upright which helps it take up less room.