Question Convertible seat for 2014 Impreza

G

Guesty

Hello!

I don't suspect that my little one will be moving into a convertible seat for a little while yet, but I'm hoping to come up with a list of options that will work so we can begin saving up.

We have a 2013 Subaru Impreza hatchback and little one is 2 months old and in about the 55th percentile for weight and 90th percentile in height. He's currently in an Uppababy Mesa which we love, but it takes up a ton of room in our vehicle and nobody can safely sit in the front passenger seat. Does anybody know of a convertible seat that has a smaller footprint than the Mesa? Our ideal seat would be very comfy as he grows, long lasting, easy to install, clean and move between vehicles. Budget is not an issue - we have time to put money aside and are willing to spend whatever we need to if it can be used for the next 5 years or so.

Thanks!

ADS

flutie128

I really like the Graco Extend 2 Fit which I believe is in Canada and it fit in the back of our Subaru Outback and we are tall. Once your little one is over 3 months old it can be fairly upright which helps it take up less room.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC