Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foonf and Micra

Unregistered

Foonf and Micra

Hello I am trying to purchase foonf or fllo but I am concerned if they will fit my car. I own a Nissan micra and when installed rear facing I am not sure if I have enough clearance. Can anyone please advise?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Re: Foonf and Micra

I'm not familiar with your car but looking at pictures that is a small space. This isn't Canadian info but this might give an idea how the Clek seats compare to some others in space used: https://carseatblog.com/22818/the-ul...-size-matters/

How old is your child and what are weight and height? Why do you want a Foonf or Fllo? What is your child using now? There might be other products we could suggest.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!