Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Boosters that work on middle seat, second row in 2018 Odyssey

Does anyone have suggestions for this? Backless is fine - my oldest is 9.5 and in backless fulltime, my almost 8 & almost 6 are fine for shorter trips.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Boosters that work on middle seat, second row in 2018 Odyssey

The evenflo rightfit backless worked really well in 2017 odyssey for our kiddo who is almost 12. From what I know 2018 seating wise is different, the incognito, and or bubble bum might work well for shorter trips.

Carseat Crazy

Rightfit only comes as highback, right? Did it fit on the center seat with the back on as well?

It does fit in our 2017 in wide mode, not sure if it'll work in2018, will check with dimensions when I get home. With the back on it did fit again in 2017 wide mode, visibility was limited but nothing terrible.

Carseat Crazy

Thank you!

Still haven't had a chance to measure, sorry! Big Kid AMP highback booster might work well was well, base is a little slimmer in back making it easier to buckle. Will definitely measure Rightfit when I get home tonight.

Okay finally got to measure it. The seat is 13in across, and the Evenflo Rightfit is 13in at it's slimmest point. The slim point of the actual seat does not coincide with the slimmest part of the booster. I believe one of the more narrow boosters I could find is the Harmony Dreamtime. Might be worth it to try some out at Target, or buy buy baby.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Annn View Post
    Okay finally got to measure it. The seat is 13in across, and the Evenflo Rightfit is 13in at it's slimmest point. The slim point of the actual seat does not coincide with the slimmest part of the booster. I believe one of the more narrow boosters I could find is the Harmony Dreamtime. Might be worth it to try some out at Target, or buy buy baby.
    Thanks, I will try that!