Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Where to buy an Extended Rear Facing Car Seat Jerusalem?

Find myself in Israel suddenly and without a carseat. I normally am in Europe and always use an extended rear facing seat - something like an Axkid rear facing to 25kg (for a 2 year old). I am looking for similar in the Jerusalem area but have not had any luck. The only baby equipment shop I know here is in Yarka and I can't get there without a seat! Am not comfortable renting one.
    Can anyone recommend a shop selling same in Jerusalem? Unfortunately I do not read Hebrew so using online sites is very difficult.
    Thank you all in advance,

M

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Adventuredad's Avatar

Re: Where to buy an Extended Rear Facing Car Seat Jerusalem?

Not located in Israel but we do ship seats to 100+ counties and have been doing so for the past ten years.
    Annika: 8 • Britax Adventure
    Daniel: 11 • Britax Adventure
    I will only post ONE comment in each thread. If you have further questions send a PM or email
    Imported child seats may not conform to applicable safety standards, laws or customs regulations in some countries.