Nuna Rava in Ford Explorer?

U

Unregistered

Hi, I have a Ford Explorer with bench second row seats and I already have a Uppababy Mesa behind the passenger seat which is squeezing the legroom considerably. I am expecting a second baby and am planning to keep the Mesa for the newborn while adding a convertible seat for my one year old, which will be rear facing. I read that the Nuna Rava is very comfy for the child, but will it fit behind the driver? My husband is 6’5” and I am 5’9” so it’s a concern...
Does anyone own a Nuna Rava in a Ford Explorer?

ADS

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Hi. I find the Rava to be pretty compact and it fits behind my driver's seat (5'6") when other seats don't. But, as always, if you do buy it, make sure the store has a good return policy and if you buy online, check the return fee shipping since that can be expensive.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC