Best bet for 3 across in 2018 Civic?

cottonpenny

My nanny drives a new Honda Civic. I need to get 3 seats across for a 6.5 year old (booster), 3.9 year old (FF) and 1 year old (RF). It would be good if we could keep the 6.5 year old booster on the passenger side for the drop off/pick up line at school.

I have on hand the following:
Graco Milestone
Graco Tranzitions
Graco Affix
Cosco Scenara Next (x2)
Evenflo Sureride
Diono Ranier
Combi Coccoro
Bubblebum
Evenflo Securekid
Britax Boulevard CS

I'm thinking to try the Ranier FF driver's side, and Coccoro RF in the middle, and Bubblebum passenger side.

Is there any hope of getting one of the high back boosters in?

Any other suggestions? Would not object to buying another seat for the 1 year old or another backless booster for the 6.5 year old.

ADS

jjordan

The combination you proposed is what I would try first. Certainly you could try a hbb; the Harmony Dreamtime used to be the common suggestion but I don’t even know if they’re still made. Remember to try seat belt installations as it might help to get the Diono closer out outboard than with lower anchors. And you could try switching Diono and Coccoro if the first set up doesn’t work, and/or using a scenerain one of those spots.
Good luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC