Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Canada Puzzling Clek Fllo for 3 across

Hi there,

With a 3rd child on the way, I'm trying to figure out 3 across in my 2014 Kia Rondo (5-seater). My two kids are in Clek Fllos, both rear-facing (age 1 and 4). I've got a Snugride Classic Connect 35 that I was hoping to use for the first 10 months or so, alongside one RF Fllo and one FF Fllo. When I try this install, the high sides of the Fllo collide with the cumbersome side knobs of the handle on the snugride--can't seem to get it to work. I haven't yet tried the snugride without the base (loses the main attraction of a bucket seat..) Also, I noticed that when I install the Fllos on the outbound positions as far as possible towards the door, that after a bit of time, they sit crooked (tilted towards the middle) because of the vehicle bench that tilts up for the last 4 inches or so near the door. It seems like they need to be installed more centrally in the vehicle seat, which defeats the purpose of having a narrow car seat.

Looking ahead, if instead, I get the infant thingy for one of the Cleks or even if I figure out the snugride for the first 10 months, is there a FF seat (combination) for the centre seat for my 4-5 y.o. that will puzzle next to the Fllos? And any suggestions for getting a better install that won't result in crooked seats? (I always install with seat belts).

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads