Question 4 car seats in a 2012 Odyssey - Canada

4monkeys

We currently have in the middle row, a Diono R120 rearfacing with a 3 year old behind the passenger and a Britax Marathon 65 forward facing with a 5 year old in the middle seat, the captain chair behind the driver removed from the car. In the third row we have a 7 year old forward facing in a Britax Frontier XT on the passenger side and an 11 month old in a infant bucket on the driver side.

We would like to have the 3 year old and the 11 month old rear facing right beside each other in the middle row, the 7 year old (has been booster trained) in a high back booster and the 5 year old forward facing in the third row and have room for a low back booster if possible in the middle of the third row for carpooling purposes. The Diono and the marathon both fit rear facing in the middle beside each other but the marathon is about the expire. We don’t want to use the frontier as a booster because it’s so wide (didn’t realize when it was bought). What should we buy to make this happen? We are also in Canada so not all seats are available.

Thanks for any advice.

ADS

lgenne

Is the baby outgrowing the bucket? That would be the first thing I would try.

The only Canadian seats that work in the +1 rear facing that I know of are the Clek seats (Foonf and Fllo) and the Cosco Scenera NEXT. Oh, and the Graco Extend2Fit—I think that’s what I’d get if it’s in your budget.

4monkeys

Thanks. I looked up the Clek Fllo and I think that might be the best option for the middle seat since it’s on sale at the moment. I have a harmony defender 360 for the 5 year old, so I’ll just have to find a narrow high back booster for the 7 year old, but there is no rush on that since she doesn’t complain too much about being harnessed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC