Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

3 Across for 2018 CX-5

I bought the 2018 Mazda CX-5 when we were expecting to add 1 more child to our family. A late discovery of expecting twins is having me scratch my head on how to fit 2 infant seats and a car seat in the back.
    Anyone know what seats will fit 3 across to suite my needs safely?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: 3 Across for 2018 CX-5

That can be tricky in a compact crossover. How old, tall, and heavy is your older child? Are you set on infant seats, or would you consider a convertible for one or both twins? Here is a list of RF only seats that should fit smaller babies well: https://carseatblog.com/9813/recomme...-of-best-bets/

I know some convertibles can work well too, but I am not as knowledgeable about them. Hopefully someone else can help us out!
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, FF in a Pioneer and Boulevard G4
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag