Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Seat configuration 2017 Honda Pilot

I have a 2017 Honda Pilot with a middle bench that splits and rolls forward behind the passenger seat to let the 3rd seat passengers in. I have 2 Dd’s over 5 feet tall and 100 pounds riding in the 3rd row occasionally. The whole family is rarely in the car together except Sundays and road trips. Dd1 normally sits in the front seat.
    I was hoping that I could find an infant seat that would fit nicely in the center seat next to a Recaro HBB occupied by dd3 who will be 8 years old and about 53 pounds. Not sure on height but she has a tall narrow frame.
    Ideally, the seat behind the passenger seat will stay empty to make it easier to access the the row. I also like infant seats with a load leg but have never actually seen one in person and not sure it would be ideal for my vehicle. Any suggestions? Thank you!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads