Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    kimmshaw

Exclamation 3 across in a 2016 Honda Accord Sport

What are my best options for fitting 3 across in a 2016 Honda Accord Sport? Children are ages 3 (32 pounds), 5 (41 pounds) and 7 (55 pounds). I was able to fit a Graco extend 2 fit behind the passenger seat, a harmony no back booster in the middle and a Graco Argos behind the driver. It was doable but it was extremely snug. I would like to keep my 5 year old harnessed as long as possible. TIA

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: 3 across in a 2016 Honda Accord Sport

It seems to me that replacing the Argos may be your best bet. There are narrower seats that harness to 65 pounds. I think the Graco Tranzitions is fairly easy to find, and there is the Cosco Finale available at WalMart and Target. There are narrower seats than the E2F also, but not that have those high RF limits.
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, RF in a Boulevard and a Scenera Next
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag