3 car seats across ( 1 forward facing and 2 rear facing) in 2011 Toyota Camry

rajaryanreddy

All,
I have 2011 toyota camry and planning on putting 3 car seats across the row (2 rear facing and 1 front facing) . I have 2 year old(35 lbs, 3 ft) and my twins are on the way(yet to be born). I am planning on 2 of Graco click connect snugride 35 (rear facing) and Booster Car Seat(front facing).
Can you please recommend me options

1) Can i use Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat along with Graco click connect 35 or what Booster car seat should i purchase to fit all 3 kids across?

2. What are the other options if i am planning on buying all 3 car seats new ? Appreciate your help. I am tight on budget as well.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hi,

You're looking for a combination seat- a harness and later a booster- which may help in your search.

A Nautilus will not fit 3 across in this car. It's wide and it doesn't play well with others 3 across.

You may need narrower seats than the SnugRide 35 as well.

The Chicco Keyfit (x2) and a Harmony Defender or Graco Wayz/Tranzitions (same seat different names) may work.

Have you checked the 3 across thread?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC