Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Flying With Carseats

I Need help with car seats and airplanes. We will be flying this summer and I am not sure the best seats to bring on the plane. My daughter will be 6 yrs 4 months when we go (currently in a 5 point harness) and my son will be a couple weeks shy of his 4th birthday (currently rear facing but at that point I would feel comfortable switching him). We have a britax pioneer, 2 britax marathon g3, a Graco headwise, and a britax advocate click tight. They are all pretty heavy so I am thinking about whether I need to look into new seats. If I use what we have I am thinking taking 2 marathons as long as my daughter doesn't exceed the height limit or one marathon and the pioneer are my best options, but I am concerned about them fitting well on the plane as they are pretty wide seats Has anyone taken these on a plane? Should I consider a booster for my daughter (for use when we arrive not on the plane), by concern with this is we will probably be on a red eye and she may sleep better in a car seat??? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads