Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Seat arrangements

I have a 2104 odyssey and I need to know reccomended carseat positions. Specifically for a 9 year old using a seat belt that is an occasional passanger, a 5 year old in a FF seat and a 2 year old in a RF seat both of which are always transported in this vehicle. Also, need positions for once we turn 2 year old FF.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Seat arrangements

Personally, I would put the 9 year old in the 3rd row especially since they only ride occasionally. It would make it easier to check/help the other two if they are in the captains chairs.