Help need help with car seat choice and arrangement

U

Unregistered

Hello please i need help. We have a 7 seater 2012 honda odesssey. 3 kids. One will be 4 in 5 days is FF a harmony defender and a set of twins turning 6 months. We want to transition them into convertible car seats. Top options are either the graco extend to fit or graco 4 ever. Which of the 2 is better for our car or which carseat will work best in our car? Also where in the car is the best position to install the seats. I am so confused. If we use the middle row for the twins how does the 4 year old get into the 3rd row and how do we get into the 3rd row to buckle her up. Please any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

ADS

NessieNess

[If we use the middle row for the twins how does the 4 year old get into the 3rd row and how do we get into the 3rd row to buckle her up. Please any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My Odyssey is 2006, but there's a gap between the two captain's chairs in the second row (where the optional 'jump seat' goes) that my 8yo uses to get to the third row, and that I use to pick up all the litter she leaves behind there (grr). Is that not an option for you?

MelodyoftheForest

I can imagine it would be hard to get to the third row with to RF seats in the second row. A 4-year-old kid could crawl under the RF seats, but maybe not an adult. I have seen that some people remove one of the captain's chairs and put 2 kids in the third row. That way an adult can reach to buckle them more easily. I think either Graco seat you mentioned is likely to work well for you.

U

Unregistered

Thanks! Removing one of the captains chairs is a great idea. Both babies on the 3rd row and my 4 year old on the other captains chair. Thank you. I was so hung up on the babies been on the second row could not think.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC