Question Honda +1 carseat Tetris

Chris

I need to move my six month old out of her infant bucket ASAP. She (rearfacing of course) and my large 4.5 yr old (forward facing) sit in the driver's side captains chair and the plus one in our 2011 Honda Odyssey (leather seats). I have an older Diono Radian RXT, older Britax Blvd, and an Evenflo sureride to work with. The Britax expires in April and will likely be replaced with a Graco something (extend 2 fit?).
Who would you put in which seat and where?

*Feel free to add input on which Graco convertibles I should look at. I would love if it worked RF on the plus one.

ADS

lgenne

None of the car seats you have work there rear facing, and the Britax doesn’t work there at all. So you need the 4.5 year old in the +1 if you need this to happen ASAP.

I think the FF Radian install is supposed to be difficult there (but I could be misremembering that?) but the FF Sureride is easy. If you put the captain’s chair in wide mode, you should be able to put whatever RF seat you prefer next to it.

The Extend2Fit is a great choice, and works well in the +1, so I won’t try to sway you to anything else.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC