Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: 2018 odyssey

Carseat Crazy

2018 odyssey

So that third row is proving to be not as versatile as I was hoping. I am struggling to get a good seatbelt install on the fllo and my radian is sitting on its latch connectors on the drivers side so it isn't getting tight enough . What seats has anyone gotten into that row? And what positions?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: 2018 odyssey

I’m not sure how similar it is to the previous generation, but in my 2013, I’ve successfully installed a Frontier 90 (installs identity to a Frontier ClickTight), a rear facing Radian with angle adjuster, a forward facing Graco Milestone, and a forward facing Graco Extend2Fit 3-in-1. These are all outboard, except I did once put the Frontier in the center. It’s so wide that the rest of the 3rd row was unusable when I did that, though.

4. Thank You from:

CPS Technician

Re: 2018 odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by allmyboyz View Post
    So that third row is proving to be not as versatile as I was hoping. I am struggling to get a good seatbelt install on the fllo and my radian is sitting on its latch connectors on the drivers side so it isn't getting tight enough . What seats has anyone gotten into that row? And what positions?
    We have an advocate drivers side and pinnacle passenger side. The pinnacle took some adjusting of the 3rd row seatback so it didn't hit the roof when fully extended... the middle seatbelt coming from the ceiling gets in the way of tall seats there! I still don't like the way it looks so close to top of the seat but DS will start boostering soon so it won't up so high.
    CPST & SAHM to:
    little bear October2009, 44.5 in, 44 lbs harnessed in PerformanceSport
    little bee April2013, 28.5 in, 19 lbs RFing in Advocate 70cs
    baby 3 coming February 2015 - Primo Viaggio 4/35 in waiting

6. Thank You from: