Good Deal on a Pioneer?

MelodyoftheForest

I'm shopping ahead for a combination seat that won't get used until at least next summer, most likely. The only one I like that fits in my car is the Pioneer. Well, I am sure the Frontier and Pinnacle would fit the same, but they are way overkill for my petite LO!

LO got very excited about having a pink seat in the other brands, but current year Pioneers don't have a pink fashion, and Confetti is more purple than is desired. If I keep an eye out for a good sale in the next couple months, I would want to try to find a pink cover, which adds expense. Then I found this: https://www.albeebaby.com/britax-pioneer-g1-1-harness-2-booster-car-seat-coral.html. I know this is last year's fashion, but I don't mind. Even 7 years of use will get LO to age 10.

Am I likely to find a better deal than $170 with a pink cover? How long is this likely to be available? Thanks!

Edit: What could I expect for a great Cyber Monday deal on a Pioneer with a current fashion?

Last edited:
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I think you could probably get a slightly better price ($10 or so less) on a Pioneer at peak deal. I'm not sure about in the fashion you want.

So if you like this fashion and price I'd say go for it.

MelodyoftheForest

Thanks! Just when I thought this was the seat, V tells me she will want a different color when she is older and actually using the seat! I am hoping some info about the secret Chicco seat will come out before the big sales so I can make sure the Pioneer is what I really want. We have loved our Chicco seats, and I was sad when our NextFit was crashed out and I had to get the 4Ever.

Can you give me an idea of the lowest prices I might be able to expect on the Frontier and Pinnacle too? They might get into my budget with a really good sale, I think.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I paid $190 for a Frontier when I bought one. That's about the lowest I've seen. I've seen $205 for the Pinnacle (though I got mine as an open box return at target for $135.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC