Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax Boulevard Clicktight DOM 2016

Britax Boulevard Clicktight car seat in great used condition. Purchased last year in Sept for over 325. I used this for one child in my F150 and it has been a fantastic seat for us. I now primarily drive a Fiesta hatchback so I have downgraded to a more compact seat. Non smoking and pet free home and of course never in any accidents. Looking to recoup as much as possible. Shipping will be heavy and expensive. I would like to get $225 shipped. Seat still looks new and includes all papers it came with new. Pm me. Looking to sell only. *Sorry for the sideways pics*. I also have a Frontier G1.1 Clicktight in grey purchased at the same time I am looking to sell and will list asap.

IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads