For Sale Britax Boulevard Clicktight DOM 2016

eva_luvs_dave

Britax Boulevard Clicktight car seat in great used condition. Purchased last year in Sept for over 325. I used this for one child in my F150 and it has been a fantastic seat for us. I now primarily drive a Fiesta hatchback so I have downgraded to a more compact seat. Non smoking and pet free home and of course never in any accidents. Looking to recoup as much as possible. Shipping will be heavy and expensive. I would like to get $225 shipped. Seat still looks new and includes all papers it came with new. Pm me. Looking to sell only. *Sorry for the sideways pics*. I also have a Frontier G1.1 Clicktight in grey purchased at the same time I am looking to sell and will list asap.

IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1128.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC