Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Question Re: Flying Air Canada with a car seat?

Hi
    We are flying with AC in January. My son will be almost 3 so he has his own seat. I really want to bring my car seat. First of all because he will be more comfortable and better behaved in it on the plane but also because we are renting a car at our destination. Reading all the negative comments on AC is getting me worried. My seat is very very large (evenflo symphony 65) it's about 22 inches wide. I'm scared they will tell me it's too big. Maybe I should buy a smaller cheaper car seat ? Anuone else has this car seat model and flew AC?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Flying Air Canada with a car seat?

I certainly wouldn't want to fly with that seat! I am thinking of the new Cosco Finale assuming your child is FF, but not sure if it is available in Canada.
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, RF in a 4Ever and a Scenera Next
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag

Re: Flying Air Canada with a car seat?

Is your son Rf or FF in cars?