Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Britax b ready

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Britax b ready

Does anyone know where I could purchase a lower britax b-ready seat to fit the 2015 model? I have had an awful experience with britax trying to get accessories to convert my Bready to a double. I made a purchase in April of the lower seat and an upper car seat adaptor (for the 2015 model that I had bought on sale.) It's sept and the lower seat is still not in and no promises of when I could receive one. This stroller obviously no longer works for our family if we can't get the parts (and soon!) does anyone know where I could purchase a lower seat? On top of all this, they are refusing to let me return the unused adaptor since it was purchased in April. Had I received my full order, I wouldn't need to return! So frustrating.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads