Narrow LBB

flutie128

So, my ODD doesn't think the harmony youth booster is as comfy as the Chicco KidFit or the Turbo Booster (I think she prefers the KidFit most of all). The problem is I need it to fit in a tight 3 across in the back of my Subaru Outback. What other really narrow booster are out there? I would prefer LBB since she is pretty tall and 9 so she prefers backless.

It isn't always 3 across since my DS is 13 and only rides in the back if both adults are going as well. The setup is currently ODD passenger in the youth booster, DS center (when required) and YDD driver's side in a Scenera Next RFing.

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

Is she big enough for the Incognito? You mention she is tall, so it seems likely she would meet the 60lb minimum. That one is just foam, so I would guess it is pretty comfy!

flutie128

Is she big enough for the Incognito? You mention she is tall, so it seems likely she would meet the 60lb minimum. That one is just foam, so I would guess it is pretty comfy!
I think at her last doctor's appointment she was 2 or 3 pounds under the 60 pounds though I haven't weighed her with clothes on.

jjordan

Incognito is a good idea. We have a Cosco Topside too, which is narrow but doesn't seem especially comfy. Of course the Bubblebum is very narrow, but I don't think it would be comfy for everyday use.

flutie128

Thanks ladies, I guess I will order an Incognito and see if she likes it. Honestly I don't need a 3 across unless the whole family is riding in the car because I let my DS ride in the front when only one adult is in the car.

cmm7

Could you just keep the Harmony in the trunk or garage for as needed and let her use the KidFit the rest of the time? Or is the Harmony so uncomfortable she doesn't want to ever ride in it?

flutie128

Could you just keep the Harmony in the trunk or garage for as needed and let her use the KidFit the rest of the time? Or is the Harmony so uncomfortable she doesn't want to ever ride in it?
I could totally do that because she will ride in the harmony when it is in the car. She vomplained about it when I was suggesting she ise it for a 3 hour car trip.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC