Car Seat Returns to Amazon Prime

cookie123

I wish we had returned the Graco ETF 4Ever to Amazon but i don't even know how long it's been since my dd bought it. It seems to say 30 days and it seems much longer than that. Also I am not sure if that's also for Prime.

I tried to convince her after I found out that the insert had to be used to 25 lbs. Then later when she finally got around to using it we found that the crotch strap can only be used in what I would call newborn routing in the further back slot. And they can't sit on the buckle or strap. So when Reya is in the seat she's sitting on the buckle so they moved it to the front and now it's routed back toward her to go through the hole in the insert and is very short. Plus overall she's just in there so tight and she only weighs 12.5 lbs. It's ridiculous.

ADS

Dillipop

Did you buy the seat or did your daughter? Go into whichever Amazon account ordered the seat and look up your order history. When you find the seat, there will either be a button next to the item allowing you to start the return process or there won't be. If there is one, you can still technically return it. Though since it's been used, you may lose out of some of the refund.

Or try contacting Graco with your concerns. Maybe they have a solution for you?

cookie123

Weird. I replied but maybe I pressed cancel. Sigh! Anyway, She ordered the seat so I'll have her do that and see. The seat was more tried on for fit than used. Ha ha. But technically she did have one ride in it. Thanks though. I did contact Graco. They repeated the rules in the manual - this from the CPST. I replied back about the insert not having a hole for the further out buckle slot and they replied to put the insert down - there's a section in the middle sewn separately that seems like the middle would go into the seat's bight, but they said to put it down so it's on the butt part of the seat and then the slot will line up with the crotch strap. We will try that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC