Travel booster

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
We are flying to Florida in a month. My youngest 3 kids are all in boosters. The older boys are in LBB and the youngest kiddo is in a HBB. The kids will be 10, 10 and 8 at the time of travel. We will be renting a Nissan Armada (or "comparable") and driving from Miami to Key West. I'm not worried about the bigger twin. His seat is an Incognito and should easily fit in a suitcase. It's the other 2 I'm worried about. The smaller twin isn't big enough for an Incognito at just barely 50lbs....and the 8yr old is a major car sleeper, so I worry about her in a LBB. She is also not big enough for an Incognito. She is approximately 50lbs as well.

Any suggestions? Is the BubbleBum the really only viable seat??

ADS

Dillipop

Harmony youth booster is pretty small and would work for both your younger kids.

Or- what seat does the youngest use at home? If it comes apart, you could pack the back in your luggage and bring the base onto the plane with you. With an incognito and harmony youth/bubblebum, I would think most highback boosters would work in a 3 across in that size vehicle.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Harmony youth booster is pretty small and would work for both your younger kids.

Or- what seat does the youngest use at home? If it comes apart, you could pack the back in your luggage and bring the base onto the plane with you. With an incognito and harmony youth/bubblebum, I would think most highback boosters would work in a 3 across in that size vehicle.

That is a really good idea. I hadn't thought about carrying on the boosters, I was trying to figure out how to pack them all! Youngest uses a Parkway, so yes, it comes apart. The rental car is 7 passenger, so no worry about 3 across. There will be 6 of us anyways. The twins will be in the back row, with my adult son and youngest daughter in the 2nd row.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC