Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unregistered

Tv and Xbox in the Nissan nv 3500

Could I set up a tv and Xbox one in the outlet in the back of the Nissan nv and have my son play it for the 14 hour ride down to Florida without it blowing a fuse

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Tv and Xbox in the Nissan nv 3500

I guess we don't have an answer as far as the fuse goes right now. If the equipment is not secured it would be a significant risk as a projectile. I assume your son would be securely seated in a passenger seat.
    -Reta
    Former CPST
    Mom of V, born 6/2014, RF in a 4Ever and a Scenera Next
    G dog, rescued 6/2016, in a belted SturdiBag