Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: 2 Mifolds

Senior Community Member 2BunniesMommy's Avatar

2 Mifolds

I have a green DOM 4/29/16 and pink DOM 5/6/16.

I got them about a year ago and other than trying them in the driveway have yet to use them. I will use the pink tomorrow for a 2 mile each way trip to have our car washed my a mobile detail person so that we don't have to take a bigger booster into the store while we wait for him.

Just figure that since I've not found a time and need for them in a year, I'm not likely to, so maybe someone is wanting one or both.

No clue what to ask on price. I guess make a reasonable offer.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 2 Mifolds

Update...both never used.

Car wash guy stood me up because it was too hot. Of course it was going to be too hot at 4pm and who'd want to do a job at that time on the 4th of July anyway, so I had a feeling he'd cancel, which I guess is more accurate than saying he stood me up, since he sent a text around 2.

So, both are basically new in box and ready to go!

Re: 2 Mifolds

Really, no one has a use for one?

I have a Frontier90CT, a Pinnacle90CT, and an Affix that I also need to sell, am planning on just listing them on local Facebook sale groups to avoid shipping. But, I am worried that no one around here will see the value of the seats. I am 99% certain that would be an even bigger issue with MiFolds, especially because I would really worry about misuse with them. People following the law is rare enough around here, using common sense and best practice is even more rare....so, someone who actually knows and understands the pros, cons, and limitations of the MiFold is who I want to buy them, not some random local LOL!