Question Help, time sensitive.

HEVY

My ex wanted recommendation for his son. I suggested the Graco Nautilus Elite and the Britax Frontier G1.1 ClickTight, he drives a 2011 hyundai sonata. I would like to know if the Frontier will fit in this car, and I'm kind of recalling that you have to use the tether and have a headrest behind it. It kind of looks like it might go almost up to the roof, when I used this is was in a Windstar, so lot's of headroom.

He would rather the Frontier because he thinks his son would like it better, and would like to order tonight, he has outgrown his other seat, don't know what it is.

He is almost 4, about 60lbs and not sure of his height, but he's taller than average.

He is looking to order this one.
https://www.amazon.com/Britax-Front..._rd_wg=uLy8x&refRID=MMFNRRPQQ7Z0FZJA782E&th=1

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

As far as i know, the Frontier does not need a headrest behind it, and tethering shouldn't be a problem. I have sat next to a Frontier, and I don't think it would be too tall to fit in the average sedan. It is not as tall as me, and I fit just fine!

HEVY

As far as i know, the Frontier does not need a headrest behind it, and tethering shouldn't be a problem. I have sat next to a Frontier, and I don't think it would be too tall to fit in the average sedan. It is not as tall as me, and I fit just fine!

Thanks

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I have a clicktight frontier in a small Mazda3 for a 5.5 year old and still have room to move the Frontier's headrest up. And I also don't believe it needs a vehicle headrest behind.

I would without question top tether it though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC