Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Narrow booster

Subaru woe

Narrow booster

I am looking for the most narrow booster available. We have a 2016 Forrestor. We have a britax boulevard forward facing and a Graco nautilus that is currently still harnessed but about to be using the lap belt (almost 3 and 6 year old). We have started carpooling and I am having trouble finding a booster seat that will fit in between for the once in a while kid I need to take somewhere. I could not get the Harmony Youth (supposedly 12 inches wide) in the car without uninstalling the other car seats and then reinstalling around it and that is not a long term solution (or climbing in it pre-buckled). Are there any boosters that would fit in between and are more narrow than the harmony?
    TIA

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Narrow booster

I believe the Bubblebum would be a good solution for you.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
    I believe the Bubblebum would be a good solution for you.
    Thanks! That is what I ordered. Hoping it will fit!

Senior Community Member lpperry's Avatar

I just ordered a bubblebum to fit in a space where my harmonys would not fit. It's tiny!! It would likely work for you! It's on amazon with free returns so you could send back if didn't work.

Oliver (5 years) ff Radian RXT, Claudia (3 1/2 years) rf Radian RXT, Avery (2 years months) rf Coccoro, Vivian (3-14) rf Coccoro, Madeline (9) Literider,