Incognito booster weight limit

U

Unregistered

Hi. I used to be a member here when my kids were all younger, but I can't seem to find out my log in information. Anyway, my youngest is 9.5yrs (10 on September 6). He is 4' 4.5" (52.5") and 57lbs. What are your thoughts on using the Incognito boosters for him? I know the stated weight limit is 60lbs. He is using an Evenflo Amp backless, but it is making him so tall now. HE HATES sitting in the "baby booster", as he calls it. He has been between 56-58 lbs for more than a year and most of his friends have been out of boosters completely since they were 8, and his patience is wearing very thin (thus, so is mine!). Thanks.
Melissa

ADS

aeormsby

My DS stayed at 58 lbs forever too, I feel your pain. Personally I would feel OK using it with my child at that weight and age (is that his dressed weight? with shoes?) The situation your describing (peer pressure) is exactly what the Incognito is designed for. You could also see if the Harmony Youth booster is lower than the Amp, that's been our primary NBB from ages 5+ and it doesn't seem very tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC